WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: Hai every one recently West Bengal Health Recruitment Board published recruitment notification for Homeopathic Medical Officer (MO), Medical Technologist post, There are total 1079 Vacancy in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board in that 243 posts for Homeopathic Medical Officer (MO) and 863 posts in Medical Technologist across the West Bengal state. WBHRB Health & Family Welfare Department inviting online applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who have completed their Bachelor Degree in Homeopathy and Higher Secondary (10+2) Class Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a Two Year Diploma in Medical Technology in the Concerned Subject From Recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal paramedical council.
Candidates are requested to read official notification before appealing online through official website of wbhrb.in. In this article we provided complete information regarding to WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment, Online registrations will starts from 30th December 2019 To 20th January 2020. For more details like Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Selection Process, Age limit, Application process and Important dates etc,. are given in below article.
In this Page
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Post Name – Homeopathic Medical Officer (MO), Medical Technologist
- No. of Vacancies – 1079 Posts
- Starting date – 30th December 2019
- Closing date – 20th January 2020
- Apply Mode – Online
- Category – Govt Jobs, Recruitment
- Job Location – West Bengal
- Application Status – Active
- Official Website – www.wbhrb.in
- Homeopathic Medical Officer
|Category||No of Posts|
|OBC Category A||25|
|OBC Category B||17|
- Medical Technologist
|Medical Technologist(RD)- III||24||11||3||05||04||02||49|
|For Medical Technologist(RT)-III||3||12||4||6||–||2||27|
|For Medical Technologist(Cath Lab), Grade III||5||3||2||1||1||1||13|
|Medical Technologist(Perfusionist), Grade III||3||1||1||–||–||–||05|
|Medical Technologist(Critical Care), Grade III||170||74||20||34||24||10||332|
|Medical Technologist(Audiometry), Grade III||1||1||–||–||–||–||2|
|For Medical Technologist(OT), Grade III||35||17||4||7||6||3||72|
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer: Applicants must have completed their Bachelor Degree in Homeopathy From a Recognized University. The Candidates Must be able to Speak, Read and Write in Bengali.
- Medical Technologist: Candidates Must have Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Class Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a Two Year Diploma in Medical Technology in the Concerned Subject From Recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal paramedical council.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 39 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Online / Offline Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- Selected candidates get goo salary according to Health & Family Welfare Department Between Rs. 15,600/- ToRs. 42,000/- + GP Rs. 5,400/- Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
- Homeopathic Medical Officer (MO) – Rs. 210/-
- Medical Technologist – Rs. 160/-
- Pay the examination fee through GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104- 002-16’.
|Homeopathic Medical Officer (MO)||Application Starting Date|
30th December 2019
|Closing of applications||07th January 2019|
|Medical Technologist||Application Starting Date||10th January 2019|
|Closing of applications||20th January 2019|
- Online application form – Click Here
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer Notification – Click Here
- Medical Technologist Notification – Click here
- Official Website – Click here