Telangana Revenue Department announced vacancies for TS VRO Recruitment 2018. Notification was released to fill 700 Village Revenue Officer (VRO) jobs in the state of Telangana. Interested and eligibility candidates can fill online application from 08th June to last date i.e 02nd July, 2018. Online applications are available at www.tspsc.gov.in.
In this Page
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Available Vacancies in||Telangana Revenue Department|
|Name of the Recruitment||Village Revenue Officer (VRO)|
|No of Vacancies||700 posts|
|Age Limit||18-44 Years|
|Pay Scale||16400-49870/- RPS-2015|
|Required Qualification||Intermediate or its equivalent examination|
|Application Fee||For General: 280,|
For SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-service men: 200
|Mode of Payment||Online through SBI ePay|
TSPSC VRO Eligibility 2018
Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination.
TSPSC VRO Application Fee 2018
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
Mode of Telangana VRO Recruitment Exam
The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 16/09/2018 FN& AN. TSPSC has right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
Important Dates of TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018
- Notification Date: 02nd June, 2018
- Online Applications from: 08th June, 2018
- Last date to Apply: 02nd July, 2018
- Hall ticket available from: 09th Sept, 2018 (Tentative)
- Date of Examination: 16th Sept, 2018
How to Apply TSPSC VRO Notification 2018
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- Aadhar number
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2018, Telangana VRO Notification 2018, TSPSC VRO Eligibility 2018, TSPSC Online Application 2018, Telangana Village Revenue Officer Vacancies 2018, TS VRO Application last date 2018, TS VRO Syllabus 2018, www.tspsc.gov.in