TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment 2018 : Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited Released the Notification for the Junior Accounts Officer April/May 2018. TSGENCO inviting the applications from the Eligible candidates through the official Notification. Candidates who are searching and waiting for the release of notification can download through official website @ tsgenco.cgg.gov.in . Aspirants can check the eligibility details and apply for the post before last date of application.
TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Name of the Organisation : Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Name of the Post : Junior Accounts Officer
- Number of Vacancies : 42
- Application Dates : From 13.04.2018 To 10.05.2018
- Category : JAO Notification/Application
- Status : Released
- Official Website : tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment 2018 :
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) is one of the pivotal organization of Telangana State, engaged in the generation of power with an installed capacity of 5295.26MW. It has also taken-up vast expansion of existing Power Generating Stations and also undertaken new power projects to supply quality and quantity power at an affordable cost, invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of “Junior Accounts Officer”.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 44 years
Age Relaxation :
The upper age limit shall be relaxed to the following categories :
- SC/ST & BCs Category : 05 years
- Physically challenged persons : 10 years
Educational Qualification :
|Class & Category||Qualifications|
|Class – III & Category – I|
“Junior Accounts Officer”
|(i) First Class post Graduate Degree of M.Com., of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act, or a State Act. Or|
(ii) B.Com First Class of any Recognized university of
(iii) Pass in IPCC (formally known Intermediate) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Or(iv) Pass in Intermediate examination of the Institute
of Cost Accountants of India.
Examination Fee :
- On-line application processing fee : Rs.150/-
- Written Test/Examination Fee : Rs.350/-
Note : However, the applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Backward Class Communities and Physical Handicapped are exempted from payment of ‘Written Test/Examination Fee’
Centres For The Written Test/Examination :
The written examination for recruitment of “Junior Accounts Officer” will be held at different centers located only in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Steps To Apply :
- Candidates could visit Official Website @ tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Click on JAO Notification.
- Download it & Read the notification carefully & completely.
- Click on Payment link.
- Apply for the post.
- Submit the application.
- Take a print of acknowledgement.
Important Dates :
- Submission of Applications through On-line from : 13.04.2018.
- Last date for online payment of Examination Fee : 09.05.2018.
- Last date for submission of On-line Application : 10.05.2018.
- Hall-tickets can be downloaded from 20.05.2018 onwards.
- The examination is scheduled on 27.05.2018
Direct Link :
More Updates of TSGENCO :
Here we are providing the direct link to download the Notification of TSGENCO Junior Accounts Officer 2018. Click on the links provided above. Candidates can download easily through the official website. Further we will update the information regarding the hall tickets and results. Stay tune to our website for more and regular updates.