TS SET (State Eligibility Test) Notification 2018 : Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET) is a state level examination conducted by Osmania University for the recruitments and promotions of Lecturers and Assistant Professors in Degree colleges and universities in Telangana. Applications are invited by the Osmania University from eligible candidates to appear for the Telangana State- State Eligibility Test (TS-SET) – 2018 to be conducted on 15-07-2018.
In this Page
TS SET (State Eligibility Test) Notification 2018
- Name of the University : Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Name of Exam : Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET) 2018
- Exam Date : 15.07.2018
- Category : Entrance Exam Notification
- Official Website : www.telanganaset.org
Eligibility Details :
- Candidates should have passed PG Degree in the relevant subjects.
- Students who are appearing for the final year PG Degree are also eligible.
- Candidates of general category should secure at least 55% of marks.
- For the candidates BC/SC/ST/PH/VH categories, should secure at least 50% of marks.
- There is No Upper age limit to apply for TS-SET examination.
- A candidate can avail any number of chances.
Age Limit :
There is no Upper Age limit for the candidates to apply for TS SET 2018.
|1. General/ OC Category||Rs.1000/-|
|2. BC Category||Rs.800/-|
|3. SC/ ST/ PH/ VH||Rs.500/-|
Note : Payment of Application Fee can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Exam Pattern :
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|First||1||60 Questions (in which 50 questions will be must to attempt)||100 Marks||1 Hour 15 minutes|
|2||50 Questions (All questions are compulsory)||100 Marks||1 Hour 15 minutes|
|Second||3||75 Questions (All questions are compulsory)||100 Marks||2 hours 30 Minutes|
Steps to Apply :
- Candidates could visit official website @ www.telanganaset.org
- Download TS SET Official Notification.
- Read it completely and carefully.
- Know the eligibility details.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on submit.
- Take a print for further reference.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 14-03-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications
- Without Late Fee : 14-04-2018
- With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee : 24-04-2018
- With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee : 04-05-2018
- With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee : 15-05-2018
- Date of Examination : 15-07-2018
Direct links :
Here we are providing the details regarding Telangana State Eligibility Test which is scheduled to conduct on 15th July 2018. We will further update the link to download hall tickets and results. Stay tune to our website regularly for more details.