TS POLYCET Notification 2020: The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering /Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics /Institutions. This PolyCET examination is connected by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad. Hence the Exam Dates, Online Application Form are released at sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
Applications are collecting through online using an official web portal. The candidates must have qualified S.S.C passed or appearing for SSC – 2020 are also eligible to apply. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission. In this article we provided complete information according to the official notification. Therefore candidates must check the application form twice before submitting it as admit card is made out of the information available in the application form. For more details like Application process, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, hall tickets counselling schedule etc,. are provided in below article.
In this Page
TS POLYCET Notification 2020
- Conducted By – State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad
- Exam Name – Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
- Courses Offered – Engineering & Diploma
- Starting Date – 2nd March 2020
- Closing Date – 04th April 2020
- Application Mode – Online
- Exam Mode – Offline (OMR)
- Exam Date – 17th April 2020
- Application Status – Active Now
- Official Website -polycetts.nic.in
- Fill details in the Application Form
- Upload Photo & Signature
- Pay Application fee
- Download Hall Ticket
Details Required For Application
- 10th standard Hall Ticket Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s Name
- Address Details
- Test Centre (as per the candidate’s choice)
- Category Details
- Aadhar Card Number etc,.
|SC/ ST||Rs 250/-|
- Candidates can pay the application fee through any of the nearest AP Online/ payment gateway/ net banking/ Helpline/ Centers.
Important Dates To Remember
- Registration Starts From – 02nd March 2020
- Registration Last Date – 04th April 2020
- with late fee Rs. 100/- – 06th April 2020
- Date Of Examination – 17th April 2020
- Results Available On – 25th April 2020