TS Inter Hall Tickets 2020: Telangana Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) Officially released the 1st and 2nd year hall tickets on 28th Feb, 2020 through official website of bie.telangana.gov.in Candidates who are waiting to download their hall tickets from online they can start download their 1st and 2nd year hall tickets. Students can be downloaded by entering hall ticket number and date of birth. The exam schedule has been finally issued by the TS intermediate board and is available in the official website the examination dates are explained below. TS Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2020 has Available Now. Students can download the Hall Ticket from the below given direct link quickly.
Students should be very alert to download the TS Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2020 before the week of the examination. Candidates should be done to verify the details that match your profile or not if you found any wrong information can compliant in your collage. Then, they will modify or re-correct it. The board officially announced hall tickets / admit cards in online at tsbie.cgg.gov.in. Also the hall tickets are available at their respective college principals. Therefore candidates can get hall tickets from both Online or Offline mode.
In this Page
TSBIE Examination Schedule
According to the official information the 1st year examinations are conducted from 04th March 2020 to 21st March 2020 at 1339 Centers across Telangana state, The 02nd year examinations will be conducted from 05th March 2020 to 23rd March 2020. All the examinations will be conducted from 09:00 to 12:00 PM every day.
TS Inter 1st & 2nd Year Time Table 2020
Details Present in Hall Tickets
- Image of the Student
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
- Student Father Name
- Date and Timings
- Signature of the Student
- Thumb Print of the student
- Examination Center Name
- Subject Name and Code
Instructions to the Student
- Candidates should verify the entries printed in the Hall Ticket carefully. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the principal of their college for rectification
- Candidates should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book.The Regd. No. noted in the hall-ticket should tally with the Regd.No. printed on the OMR barcoded sheet supplied.It is the responsibility of the candidate to collect the correct OMR sheet from the Invigilator.Pinning of wrong barcoded sheet will lead to wrong declaration of results.
- Candidates should occupy the seats allotted to them in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Therefore students should carry their hall-ticket ready with them for inspection by the Chief / Asst. /Superintendent / Departmental Officers of the examination center or any officer authorized for this purpose at any time during the examination.
- Candidates should receive the correct question paper from the invigilator concerned.
- The Students should not write their names / Regd. Nos. in any part of the answer book.
- Questions of very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
- Students should strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.