TS Gurukulam TGCET 5th Class Hall Ticket 2020: The Telangana State Common Entrance Test board is ready to publish TG Gurukul CET Hall Ticket 2020. TGCET 2020 Hall Tickets for Exam to be Conducted on 07-04-2020 will be Released soon in this page as soon as possible. The candidates who were applied for this common entrance exam, they can download their hall tickets from the official website. Here the admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be released through online mode only. Online applications are closed on 01st March 2020 and the hall tickets will available on 02nd April 2020 through online mode students can download from here.
All the candidate must note that the TSWREIS does not send hall ticket through Mail or through post for any candidate. Moreover this examination is for admission into 5th Class in the state gurukulam schools for the academic year 2020 – 21 under TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS. All the candidates can download their results through online only. Students can also check step by step procedure to download Admit Cards from below.
In this Page
TGCET 5th Class Hall Ticket/ Exam Pattern 2020
TS Gurukulam TGCET 5th Class Hall Ticket 2020
- Board Name: The Telangana State Common Entrance Test
- Exam Name: TG Gurukul CET 2020
- Admission class: 4th to 5th Class
- Society Name: TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS
- Applications Started On: 10th February 2020
- Application Last Date: 07th March 2020
- Hall Ticket Issued through: Online
- Status: Available Soon
- Official Website: tgcet.cgg.gov.in
Instructions To The Students
- Reach the examination center at least 1 hour before the exam is started.
- Always carry valid ID proof for verification purposes.
- Bringing any of the electronic items at the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- The entrance examination questionnaire will be in two Languages Telugu and English medium.
- Question paper contains total 100 question
- All the questions are in Multiple Choice Type
- Total tine duration is 02 Hours
- There is no native marks
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max Marks|
Steps To Download Hall Tickets
- Visit official website of tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Select Hall Ticket Download Option ( Link visible after starting of hall ticket distribution)
- Enter registrar application reference ID number and Date of Birth (DOB) of the Student
- Then hall ticket will displayed on screen
- Next click on Download Hall Ticket button below it
- Click on Print button below hall ticket and download, save and take print out of the hall ticket
- And take print out of the hall ticket
Details Present In Hall Tickets
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the exam
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the examination center
- Address/ venue of the center
- Photo of the candidate (appeared clearly in the admit card)
- Signature of the candidate (appeared clearly)
- Timing of the examination
Important Dates to Remember
- Hall Ticket Available On – 02nd April 2020 (Expected)
- Date Of Exam – 12th April 2020
- Results Date – Notify Soon