TS EAMCET 2019 : A Computer Based Common Entrance Test, known as Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test–2019 (TS EAMCET–2019) of Telangana State will be conducted by JNTUH. Students can get admission into the professional courses offer for the academic year 2019-20 in the State of Telangana. Aspirants can download the notification through official website @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online from March 2019.
- Download Here : TS EAMCET Admit Card March/April 2019.
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility, Online Application, Exam Dates
- Name of Organisation : Telangana State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
- University Name : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad.
- Name of Exam : TS EAMCET 2019
- Exam Dates : Between 03rd May to 09th May 2019
- Category : Notification
- Official webiste : eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Eligibility Details :
Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diplomaexamination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education andTraining, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized asequivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana /A.P.
Note : Refer Official Notification for more details
Courses Offered :
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag.Engineering)/ B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc.(Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc
- Pharm- D.
Details like Date, Time of the Test and Registration Fee :
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
|Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST Candidates)|
Rs. 800/- (for others)
|Engineering (E)||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
|Candidates who wish to write the test in both E &AM streams||Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST candidates)|
Rs. 1,600/- (for others)
Steps to Apply :
- Visit the official website @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on Notification & Download it.
- Go to Application Fee Payment.
- Fill the “Application Form” with all the details of fee payment.
- Proceed to Application form and
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Submission of Online Application form : (Expected Dates)
- Date of commencement : 04-03-2019
- Last Date Without Late Fee : 04-04-2019
- Last date for submission with late fee of :
- Rs. 500/- : 11-04-2019
- Rs. 1,000/- : 18-04-2019
- Rs. 5,000/- : 24-04-2019
- Rs. 10,000/- : 28-04-2019
- Downloading of Hall Tickets : 20-04-2019 to 01-05-2019
Direct links :
Here we separate links to download notificaion and application form. We will next update the link to download the hall tickets and results. Stay tune to our website regularly for more latest updated information.