TS DEECET 2020: The admissions to D.El.Ed. and D.P.S.E courses are based on the performance of candidates in TS DEECET. Candidates can check the below schedule for TS DEECET 2020. Director of School Education in Telangana publishes the DIETCET Notification on March 2020. The candidates who want to apply online can do so through the official website: deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in till 04th April 2020. Applications are collecting through online mode only. So it is important for the interested applicants to know the steps to apply online for the TS DEECET 2020 Application Exam 2020. Candidates are requested to read TS DEECET 2020 Application official notification before applying online. Applicants will also find a direct link to apply for the TS DEECET 2020 soon after the official notification released, For more details like important dates, pattern, eligibility for this entrance exam are given in this article.
In this Page
TS DEECET 2020
|Name of the Board:||Directorate of School Education, Govt of Telangana(DSE)|
|Examination Name||Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET)|
|Notification Date||10th March 2020|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Online Applications starts||11th March, 2020|
|Last date to apply||04th April, 2020|
|Exams date||22nd May, 2020|
|Application Status||Active Noe|
- The candidate should have passed or appeared/appearing for the Intermediate Examination or its equivalent. However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The Aspirants who appeared for 2nd-year Inter examination can also apply for TS DEECET 2020 Exam, but they should be passed at the time of admission to the course.
- Minimum marks requirement- at least 50% marks (45% marks for in case SC / ST / PH Category candidates) in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible for appearing at DEECET.
Steps To Application Process
|Stage I||Web Counselling Notification|
|Stage II||Online Fee Payment for Giving Web Options|
|Stage III||Web Options Entry|
|Stage IV||Provisional Seat Allotment List Results and Provisional Admission Letter|
|Stage V||Certificates Verification|
|Stage VI||Fee Payment and Download Final Admission Letter|
Documents Required For Application
- Hall Ticket/ Scorecard of previously passed marks
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Local candidate certificate
TS DEECET Examination Syllabus
- The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VIII to X of A.P. State Syllabus for Part-II and Part III of the test.
- General Knowledge and teaching aptitude
- General English
- And General Telugu / General Urdu (as opted by candidate)
- Physical Science
- Biological Sciences
- Social Studies
TS DEECET Exam Pattern
- This is an online exam Computer Based Examination.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination
- There are total 100 Quotations present in quotation paper, One mark will be given for each correct answer
- The Time duration for exam is 2 hours 30 minutes
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Exam Pattern (EM/ TM/ UM)
|Part of Question Paper||No.of Questions||No.of Marks|
|General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|a) General English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|b) General Telugu for Telugu Medium OR|
b) General Urdu for Urdu Medium OR
b) General Telugu/Urdu for English Medium
|20 Questions||20 Marks|
|a. Mathematics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|b. Physical Science||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|c. Biological Science||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|d. Social Studie||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
TS DEECET Examination Timings
|Session I||9.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
|Session II||12.30 PM to 2.30 PM|
|Session III||4.00 PM to 6.00 PM|