Telangana PSC CDPO Admit Card 2017-18 : TSPSC released the recruitment notification for the post of Child Developement Project Officer/Additional Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Department. Candidates who meet the eligibility applied for the Recruitment before last date of application i.e., 16.10.2017. So, the applicants are eagerly waiting to download the TSPSC CDPO Admit card/ Hallticket 2017-18. Download Admit card through Official Website @ www.tspsc.gov.in
In this Page
Telangana PSC CDPO Admit Card 2017-18 Download Here
- Name of Commission: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Notification Number: 50/2017
- Department: Women Development and Child Welfare Department
- Name of the Post: CDPO / Additional CDPO in WDCWD
- Number of Vacancies: 68 posts
- Job Type: Govt Jobs
- Exam Date: 04.01.2018
- Hall Ticket: 07 Days before the Exam date
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Written Test
Pattern of Examination:
- (Part A) : Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Paper I : General Studies &General Abilities – 150 marks
- Paper II : Concerned Subjectto all (Degree level) – 300 marks
- (Part B) : Interview – 50 marks
- Total Marks: 500
- No.Of Questions: 300
- Duaration of Exam (in min): 300 min
TSPSC Admit Card Details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Candidate Category
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates, and exam counselor
- Instructions of the examination.
How To Download:
Visit Official Website of TSPSC @ www.tspsc.gov.in and search & Click on the link of Admit Card. Download & Take a print of Admit Card. Candidates must carry the hall tickets to examination centre. Download Official notification to know Syllabus of exam.
Download Notification: TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2017.
Click Here: Download TSPSC CDPO Admit Card 2017-18.
We will update the link to download hall tickets for examination as TSPSC uploads the Admit Card Officially. Stay tune to our site for more updates and latest information.