SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020: Hai friends Survey Settlement and Land Records – Revenue Department Karnataka issued recruitment notification for recruiting Land Surveyor, There are total 2072 vacancy throughout the Karnataka state. SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment inviting online applications from eligible candidates. Candidates those who have completed their PUC, 12th Class, Diploma (Civil), BE/ B.Tech (Civil) from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification are eligible for the posts. online registrations are started from 21st December 2019 To 21st January 2020. In this article we provided complete information about official notification like Vacancy details, Selection process, Educational qualification, Age limit, Application fee. Important dates etc,. are given below.
In this Page
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Survey Settlement and Land Records – Revenue Department Karnataka
- Post Name – Land Surveyor
- Total Vacancies 2072
- Starting Date – 21st December 2019
- Exam Date – 21st January 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs, Recruitment
- Pay Scale – Rs. 5000/- Per Month.
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – Karnataka
- Official Site – landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
District Wise Vacancy Details
|District||No of posts|
|DAKSHINA KANNADA DISTRICT||82|
- Applicants who completed their PUC, 12th Class, Diploma (Civil), BE/ B.Tech (Civil) from any Recognized Institute or University in India
- For more educational qualification refer official notification provided below.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 65 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- General – Rs. 500/-
- Pay Examination fee through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
- For other fee details check official notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Online Applications Starts From – 21st December 2019
- Last Date of applications – 21st January 2020
- Online Application Forms – Click Here
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here