SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (50 Posts) Recruitment 2018 : The State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in order to fulfill 50 vacancies. SBI Invites the online application from charted Accountant of India with relevant experience in the Concerned field. Download the notification & Check the eligibility details like age limit, educational qualification, etc., Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Website @ sbi.co.in. You can also download by clicking on direct link below the page.
In this Page
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (50 Posts) Recruitment 2018
|Name of the organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist officer|
|Total Number of Posts||50 posts|
|Category||SBI SO Notification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Status||Released @ sbi.co.in|
- General : 26 posts
- SC : 07 posts
- ST : 04 posts
- OBC : 13 posts
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : 35 Years
- Essential : Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Preferred : CISA
- Written Exam
Examination Pattern : (Online test)
- Test of Reasoning : 50 Questions
- Qualitative Aptitude : 35 Questions
- English : 35 Questions
- Professional Knowledge : 50 Questions
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs.100/-
- General & other Categories : Rs.600/-
How To Apply:
- Visit Official website @ sbi.co.in
- Select Careers tab.
- Download the Notification of SO recruitment 2018.
- Refer the Official Notification Carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link
- Enter Registration Number& Password.
- Click on Submit.
1. Online Registration of Application and Online payment of fee : 05.01.2018 to 28.01.2018
2. Date of online Test (Tentative) : 25.02.2018
3. Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test : 12.02.2018 onwards
Here we are provided summarised information about State Bank India SO Recruitment 2018. Direct link is given for you to download Official notification. Refer notification for more details in addition to that are mentioned above. Apply Online before last date. Stay tuned our website regularly for more updates like admit cards, exam schedule, answer key, results etc.,