PU B.P.Ed 1st & 3rd Sem Supply / Improvement Fee Notification 2018 released by Palamuru University. All the candidates who failed or who are not satisfied in previous examinations can now apply for Improvement or Betterment and Backlog examinations which are to be conducted in June, 2018.
In this Page
PU B.P.Ed 1st & 3rd Sem Supply / Improvement Fee Notification 2018
|Name of the University||Palamuru University (PU)|
|Name of the Exam||B.P.Ed 1st & 3rd Sem Supply / Improvement Exam|
|Exam Dates||June, 2018|
|Category||PU B.P.Ed 1st & 3rd Sem Supply / Improvement Fee Notification 2018|
|Last Date||08th June, 2018|
Palamuru University B.P.Ed. Semester-I & Semester-III (Backlog/Improvement) examinations for the Academic Year 2017-18 will be conducted in the month of June, 2018. All the eligible candidates may register for the examination. Examination application forms will be available in their respective colleges.
PU B.P.Ed 1st & 3rd Sem Supply / Improvement Fee Dates 2018
|Description||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee transfer to Registrar, Palamuru University Exam Fee Fund A/C No. 62078258948
|2. Submission of Nominal roll Hard copy at Exam Branch||15-06-2018|
PU B.P.Ed 1st & 3rd Sem Supply / Improvement Fee Details 2018
|Fee Structure||Fee Amount|
Exam application forms duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of qualifying examination should be submitted to the examination branch before 15-06-2018. The delay in submission after the last date will attract penalty (Rs.1000/-). Xerox copies of Examination application forms & photographs will not be considered
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The candidates of 2016-17 batch who have completed Semester-III examinations are eligible to appear
for the subject wise improvement of Semester-III.
- The candidates of 2017-18 batch who have completed Semester-I examinations are eligible to appear
for the subject wise improvement of Semester-I.
- The hall ticket numbers of NOT ELIGIBLE STUDENT(S) will be deleted/removed from result
process at any time, even if the hall ticket is issued.
- Click here to download PU B.P.Ed I/III Sem Backlog Fee Notification 2018
- Click here for PU BPED 2nd & 4th Sem Regular and Supply Time Table 2018