PDIL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 48 Trade Apprentice Posts :PDIL stands for Project Development India Limited. PDIL has Officially released the Notification for recruitment of 48 trade apprentice vacancies. It is the Good news for the candidates who are searching for Apprentice jobs in Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh. PDIL released the Notification through its official website www.pdilin.com
In this Page
PDIL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 48 Trade Apprentice Posts
Applications are invited for engagement of TRADE APPRENTICES under Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended
from time to time for a period of one year for training at Head Office at Noida and Regional Offices at
Trade Wise Vacancy Details :
- Plumber : 1 Post
- Electrician : 3 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic : 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 9 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 7 Posts
- Boiler Attendant : 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 2 Posts
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant : 2 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic : 1 Post
- Computer Networking Technician : 1 Post
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) : 01 Post
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) : 02 Posts
- House Keeper (Institution) : 03 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) : 02 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 05 Posts
- Stenographer (English) : 05 Posts
- Library Assistant : 01 Post
- Advanced Attendant Operator(Process) : 01 Post
PDIL Recruitment Details:
- Post Name :Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 48 Posts
- Job Location : Noida & Vadodora
- Experience : Fresher
- Application Mode : Online
- Age Limit: Min 18 years
- Educational Qualification: ITI/10th/12th/B.Sc/B.Com [Refer Official Notification]
Mode of Selection:
- Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the
- Highest qualification in a trade/discipline will be given preference.
- Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference.
- Commencement of online registration of applications : 01.12.2017
- Last date for receipt of online applications : 15.12.2017
How to Apply:
- Applicants must visit the Official Website of PDIL www.pdilin.com
- Click on the “Engagement of Trade Apprentices-2017”.
- Clik On Apply Online.
- Fill the Online form carefully.
- Submit the form.
- Take the Print for Future reference.
Click Here: Download Official Notification.
Download Here: Online Registration & Application.