OU UG 1st/2nd & 3rd Year Supply Exam Results Oct 2017 : OU Degree [BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA] First,second & third year Supplementary Examinations conducted successfully in October 2017. The students who appeared for the examinations are eagerly waiting for the declaration of results. Now, the Results are available for those students. Check the Results @ official website http://www.osmania.ac.in/
In this Page
OU UG 1st/2nd & 3rd Year Supply Exam Results Oct 2017 -check @ osmania.ac.in
- Name of the University: Osmania University (OU)
- Name of the Exam: Degree 1st/2nd/3rd Year
- Exam dates: Held in October, 2017
- Category: Supplementary Exam Results
- Status: Declared
- Official website: www.osmania.ac.in
OU Degree I/ II/ III Year Supply Exam Results Oct 2017:
Osmania University Completed the Degree 1st/2nd/3rd year Supplementary examinations in the month of Oct, 2017.Candidates who have failed in the Degree regular exams they have attended for the UG supply exams. The students of OU & its affiliated colleges can check the exam results by entering their hall ticket number.
How to Check Results:
- Students could log onto official website @ www.osmania.ac.in
- Home page of OU will be appeared.
- Select Examination Results tab.
- Click on the link of UG(BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA) (Suppl) Sept-2017 Results
- Open the link of your course.
- Enter Hallticket Number.
- Click on submit.
- Exam Results will be displayed on-screen.
- Click on print to take a print of results.
- Click Here : BA (Suppl) Sept-2017 Results.
- Check Here : BA (Voc) (Suppl) Sept-2017 Results
- Click Here : BBA (Suppl) Sept-2017 Results
- Check Here : B.Com (Suppl) Sept-2017 Results
- Click Here : B.Com (Hons) (Suppl) Sept-2017 Results
- Check Here : B.Com (Voc) (Suppl) Sept-2017 Results
- Click Here : B.Sc (Suppl) Sept-2017 Results
- Click Here : B.Sc (Voc) (Suppl) Sept-2017 Results
We are providing the individual links to check the results of Osmania University Degree (B.A, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc) Supplementary Exams Sept 2017. We will further update the links for latest information. Stay tuned to our website for more updates.