Osmania University B.Pharmacy I/II/III Sem Exam Results Jan 2018 : Osmania University B.Pharmacy First/Second/Third Semester Examinations Jan 2018 will available soon at the official website @ osmania.ac.in. OU B.Pharm 1st Sem (Main & Backlog), 2nd Sem (Supply), 3rd Sem (Main) exams conducted successfully at various examination centres. Students of OU & its affiliated colleges who written the exams as per official schedule strated waiting for the declaration of results. Candidates are eagerly waiting to check the score to analyse the performance in exam. Download through the website otherwise you can also simply click on the direct link mentioed below the page.
In this Page
Osmania University B.Pharmacy I/II/III Sem Exam Results Jan 2018
- Name of the University : Osmania University (OU)
- Name of the Exam : B.Pharmacy First/Second/Third Sem Exams
- Exam Schedule : From 18.01.2018 to 31.01.2018.
- Category : Results
- Status : Available Soon…@…osmania.ac.in
Osmania University B.Pharmacy I/II/III Sem Exam Results Jan 2018 :
Osmania University B.Phamacy Regular/Supple Exams completed in the month of January 2018. Many Number of candidates who are pursuing B.Pharmacy attended for those exams. The students who wriitten exams are awaiting for results declaration. We will update the exact link to download results as university uploads in its official website. We hope all the students will get good & better result. Following are steps mentioned for the students to make easy access.
Steps to check Results 2018 :
- Candidates could t visit the official website @ osmania.ac.in
- Home page of OU will appears on screen.
- Click on link B.Pharmacy 1st/2nd/3rd Sem Results 2018
- then you can visit the results web portal.
- Enter Hall ticket number.
- Click on the submit option.
- Check the results status.
- Take a print for further reference.
Direct link :
- Check Here : OU B.Pharmacy I/II/III Sem Exam Results Jan 2018
Here we are providing the direct link to check the marks in B.Pharmacy Exams held in the month of January 2018. Candidates can simply check the results and apply for revaluation/recounting process, if any of the student does not satisfied. Stay tune to our website for further updates of Osmania University.