NIT Warangal MBA Admissions 2020 GD, PI Notification: National Institute of Technology, Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College, was established in 1959. Here NIT Warangal offers BTech, MTech, MSc, MBA and MCA. NIT Warangal officials published an official notification into fully residential MBA Program offered at School of Management for the session commencing in 2020. Candidates who have completed. Bachelor’s degree in any branch of engineering/technology from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA . interested and eligible candidates can start registration For NIT Warangal MBA Admissions 2020. Applications are collecting through online mode using oficial web portal. Candidates can check the complete schedule for NIT Warangal MBA 2020 Admission (through CAT and MAT) form below table. For more details like application form, fee, eligibility criteria, selection process etc,. are provided in below article.
In this Page
NIT Warangal MBA Admissions 2020
- Institute Name – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal
- Type of Institute – Central Government
- Registration Mode – Offline
- Group Discretion and Interview – 26th March 2020
- Date Of Results – 31st March 2020
- Payment of Tuition fees – on or before 13 Apr 2020
- Candidates are required to download the application form available at nitw.ac.in.
- Eligible candidates who have filled the application have to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates.
- Pay the Examination Fee through online mode.
- send their applications by Speed Post / Registered Post superscribing “Application for Admission into MBA – 2020” on the envelope
- Postal Address: “ The Chairman (Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506 004, Telangana State”.
- Other payments like mobile payments (IMPS), NEFT, RTGS and Direct Transfer will not be accepted.
- First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university.
- Having at least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale and a valid CAT /MAT score
- With a valid CAT /MAT score.
- General – Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 800/-
- Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and do not use the mobile app for making payments.
|Availability of Application Form||20 January 2020|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application along with requisite payment receipt by post / hand||24 February 2020|
|List of the shortlisted candidates||09 March 2020|
|Date of GD & PI||26 & 27 March 2020|
|Results||31 March 2020|
|Payment of Tuition fees||on or before 13 April 2020|