MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (MGVCL) has announced notification for recruiting Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) posts, There are total 246 Vacancy throughout madhya Gujarat state. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (MGVCL) inviting online applications from eligible candidates, Applicants must have completed their full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year. In this article we provided complete information regarding to MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Online registration will starts from 26th December 2019 To 15th December 2020. For detail description for filling MGVCL Junior Assistant Online Form Just go through detail description. Candidates are requested to read official notification provided below before applying online. For more details like Selection process, Application fee, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age limit, Important dates etc are provided below article.
In this Page
MGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Organisation Name – Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd (MGVCL)
- Post Name – Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Total Vacancies – 246
- Starting Date – 26th December 2019
- Exam Date – 15th January 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs, Recruitment
- Pay Scale – Between Rs. 25000/- To Rs. 55800/- Per Month.
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Official Site – mgvcl.co.in
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||Gender||No. of Posts|
- Candidates should have completed their B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
- UR – 30 Years
- Reserved Category – 35 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Written Examination
- UR, SEBC & EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 250/-
- Pay Examination fee through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
- Applications starts from – 26th December 2019
- Last date of application – 15th January 2020
- Download official notification – Click Here
- Online Application – Click here
- Official Website – Click Here