MGU UG I II III IV Sem Revaluation / Recounting June, 2018 Application Form, Application Fee Details, Application last date and other details are available here. Candidates who are not satisfied with the results released can now apply for RV/RC and Photocopy or Xerox copy of their answer sheet using steps given below.
In this Page
MGU Degree I II III IV Sem Results May 2018 – Regular / Backlog
|Name of the University||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Nalgonda|
|Name of the Examination||Degree I II III IV Sem May 2018|
|Date of Examination||May, 2018|
|Category||MGU UG I II III IV Sem Revaluation / Recounting June, 2018|
|Result Status||Released Now|
MGU Revaluation / Recounting June, 2018 Process
- The students of UG I, II, III & IV Semesters desiring to apply for revaluation for the examinations held during May, 2018 have to apply on or before 19.07.2018.
- The Principal are requested to prepare the student revaluation application form through college login ID and ask students to pay the required fee the Bank Challan in any SBI Branch.
- Revaluation fee for each Subject is Rs. 200/- and Recounting fee for each Subject is Rs. 150/-.
- Students have to obtain revaluation form along with challan and pay the required fee shown in the application form in any SBI Branch and submit the application form on or before 19.07.2018 in their respective colleges.
- The Principals have to submit the application forms along with consolidated statement before 20.07.2018.
MGU UG I II III IV Sem 2018 Photocopy Application Process
The candidate will be provided photocopy of his/her theory answer script on payment. The request for photocopy of answer script should be submitted by the candidate in person at the Examination Branch, Mahatma Gandhi University on payment of Rs.1000/- per paper. Last date for application is 19.07.2018.
Official Website: www.mguniversity.in