MGU BPED/DPED II Year IV Sem Reg/Backlog Timetable May 2018 : Download the Timetable of Mahatma Gandhi University B.P.ED/D.P.ED II Year IV Sem Regular/Backlog Examinations May 2018. MG University will going to conduct in the month of May i.e., From 21.05.2018 To 30.05.2018. MGU B.P.ED/D.P.ED exams will held at the various exam centres successully as per the official exam dates & timings. Candidates who are pusuing the above mentioned courses could download the schedule check the details. Students of MGU & its affiliated colleges can access the timetable through official website @ mguniversity.in.
- Click Here : MG University BPED/DPED 4th Sem Hall Tickets 2018
MGU BPED/DPED II Year IV Sem Reg/Backlog Timetable May 2018
- Name of the University : Mahatma Gandhi University
- Examination Name : BPED/DPED II Year IV Sem Reg/Backlog Exams
- Scheduled Dates : From 21.05.2018 To 30.05.2018
- Category : Timetable
- Status : Released
- Official Website : mguniversity.in
MGU BPED/DPED II Year IV Sem Reg/Backlog Timetable May 2018 :
|Paper||Exam Date & Day||D.P.Ed||B.P.Ed|
|I||21.05.2018||Sports Injuries & Rehabilitation||Sports Management|
|II||23.05.2018||Organisation & Administration|
of Physical Education
|Concepts of Yoga|
|III||28.05.2018||Test & Measurement in Physical|
|Officiating & Coaching|
|IV||30.05.2018||Nutrition & Naturopathy||Electives|
(a)Fitness Assessment & Exercise Prescription
(b) Research & Statistics in Physical
Steps to Download Official Timetable 2018 :
- Candidates can visit official website @ mguniversity.in
- Search for the link under Notification Head.
- Click on MGU BPED/DPED IV Sem Timetable May 2018.
- Open it in a new tab.
- Check the details.
- Take a print for further reference
Direct Link :
- Download Here : MGU BPEd/DPEd 4th Sem Reg/Backlog Exam Timetable 2018
Here we are providing the direct link to download the timetable of Mahatma Gandhi University BPEd/DPED from the Official Website @ mguniversity.in. Candidates can click on the above link mentioned below the page. Stay tune to our website regularly for more and regular upates.