MGU B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed I/II Sem Exam Fee Dates 2018 : Download the Fee Notification of Mahatma Gandhi University B.P.Ed/UGD.P.Ed 1st Sem Backlog and 2nd Sem Regular Examinations July 2018. Students of MGU & its affiliated colleges who wish to give attempt in Reg/Supple Exams in the month of July can access the schedule through offiicial website @ mguniversity.in. Candidates can download the Exam fee schedule and note down the important dates for the payment of fee. You can also simply click on the direct link mentioned below the page.
MGU B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed I/II Sem Exam Fee Dates 2018 – Reg/Supple
|Name of the University||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Nalgonda|
|Exam Name||BPED/DPED 1st sem Backlog & 2nd sem Regular|
|Exam Dates||Declares Soon…|
|Category||Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Available @ mguniversity.in|
MGU B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed 1st & 2nd Sem Exam Fee Dates 2018
To Students :
Last Dates for Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges :
- Without Late Fee : 11.06.2018 (Monday)
- With late fee of Rs.200/- : 13.06.2018 (Wednesday)
To Colleges :
1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee through a SBI Challan Account No. 62422450289 (Bank Code No. 21270)
2. Preparation & Submission of E.A.F. Online
- Without Late Fee : 12.06.2018 (Tuesday)
- With late fee of Rs.200/- : 14.06.2018 (Thursday)
3.Submission of printed EAF form along with NR & Fee Abstract etc to the Exam Branch, MGU : 18.06.2018
Note : No application will be accepted after the last date of submission from any college and also honored direction from any corner
Note : Principals are requested to forward the applications of those candidates whose attendance is more than 75% (For Regular Candidates only)
Details of Exam Fee :
i) All papers : Rs.700/- + Rs. 60/– (Memorandum of Marks)
ii) Less than 3 papers : Rs. 500/-+ Rs.60/- (Memorandum of Marks)
(i) Upto 3 or more paper : Rs. 850/- + Rs. 60/- (Memorandum of Marks)
(ii) Less than 3 papers : Rs. 650/-+Rs.60/– (Memorandum of Marks)
Steps to Download the Fee Notification :
- Visit official website @ mguniversity.in
- Go to MGU Exam Branch.
- Search for the link under Notifications @ Left side.
- Click on appropriate link.
- Download it in a new tab.
- Check the details.
- Take a print for further reference.
Direct Link :
- Click Here : MGU B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed I/II Sem Exam Fee Dates 2018.
Candidates can easily click on the direct link mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official web portal directly. Check the details and pay the exam fee as per official information. Prepare well for the exams and stay tune to our website for more updates like timetable and hall tickets.