MG University M.A/M.Com/MSW/MSc I Sem Results 2017-18 : Mahatma Gandhi University will soon declares the results of PG I Semester (M.A/ M.Com/ M.S.W./ M.Sc./ B.Li.Sc.) Regular /Backlog Examinations Dec/Jan 2017-18. The Examinations are scheduled to be held between 28.12.2017 to 08.01.2018. The Students who are pursuing the above same course written the exams and waiting for the results. Candidates can download the Official Results through Website @ www.mguniversity.in or simply click on below direct link mentioned below.
In this Page
MG University M.A/M.Com/MSW/MSc I Sem Results 2017-18
- Name of the University : Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Nalgonda
- Name of Exam : PG 1st Semester Exams
- Course : M.A/ M.Com/ M.S.W./ M.Sc./ B.Li.Sc
- Exam Dates : From 28-12-2017 to 08-01-2018
- Exam Timings : From 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Category : Results
- Status : Available Soon…
- Official Website : www.mguniversity.in
MG University M.A/M.Com/MSW/MSc I Sem Results 2017-18 :
As Earlier, this year Mahatma Gandhi University conducted PG 1st Semester examinations in Dec/Jan 2017-18. MGU PG 1st Semester Exams are scheduled & completed successfully. After completion of exams students started waiting for results release date. They interested to check thier score. SK University declares Degree results very soon. We will update direct download link of 1st Sem examination results after they upload officially.
How to Download :
- Visit Official Website @ mguniversity.in
- In the Home Page search for the link under results.
- Click on link PG I Sem Results Dec/Jan 2017-18
- Enter Your Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on Submit option.
- Take a print out for further reference.
Direct Link ;
- Download Here : MGU PG 1st Sem Exam Results Dec/Jan 2017-18
Here We are providing information about MG University PG First Sem Exam Results. We updated the date of results declaration & link to check results after releasing officially . Enter your hall ticket number in order to check score. Stay tune to our website regularly for more updates. we hope all the students will get good & better results.