LBS Kerala SET Notification 2020: LBS Center for Science & Technology Official published notification for Karala State Eligibility Test (SET), The official notification was published on 27th December 2019 on its official web portal. Candidates who are waiting for the Karala SET examinations here we provided complete information about LBS Kerala SET Notification 2020. LBS Center for Science & Technology official are invited Online applications from intrastate and eligible candidates. Applicants must be qualified in Master’s Degree with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any universities in Kerala or from any other university recognized as equivalent to applying on this examination and candidates should have a B.Ed degree in any discipline from any recognized university in Kerala or possess these qualifications from any other recognized universities, they can apply.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website direct links provided below, Online registrations will starts from 28th December 2019 To 10th January 2020. In this article we provided copulate information regarding to LBS Kerala SET Notification 2020 like Educational Qualification, How to apply, Important dates, Application Process, Application fee, Age limit, Exam syllabus, Examination Pattern and Exam Center etc,. are provided below go through it.
In this Page
LBS Kerala SET Notification 2020
- Conducting Board – LBS Centre for Science & Technology
- Exam Name – State Eligibility Test (SET)
- Posts Name – Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE
- Session – February Session
- Application Mode – Online
- Exam Mode – Offline
- Notification Published on – 27th December 2019
- Applications starts from – 28th December 2019
- Last date of application – 10th January 2020
- Job location – Kerala
- Official Site – lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
|Notification Published On||27th December 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply||28th December 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||10th January 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||12th January 2020|
|Last Date Of Receipt of Printout of Application||Last Week Of February 2020|
|Online Admission Ticket||2nd Week Of March 2020|
|Date of Examination||Last Week Of March 2020|
|Answer Key||1st Week Of June 2020|
|Results Release Date||2nd Week Of June 2020|
- Applicants must be qualified in Master’s Degree with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any universities in Kerala or from any other university recognized as equivalent to applying on this examination.
- The candidates should have a B.Ed degree in any discipline from any recognized university in Kerala or possess these qualifications from any other recognized universities, they can apply.
- Those applicants will have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks and B.Ed., they can appear in SET in Englis
- For more educational qualification refer official notification attached below.
How To Apply
- Visit official website @lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- Home page will appear on screen, then search for SET notification
- Download the notification and read it completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required details in the required fields.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Make the payment of fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Download Application form or Take a printout for further reference.
|Applicant residing in the state of Kerala||General||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ VH Candidates||Rs. 375/-|
|Applicant From Outside of Kerala||General||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ VH Candidates||Rs. 425/-|
- Pay Examination fee through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
- Number of Papers – Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Exam Time – 2 Hours
- Negative Marking – There is No negative marking
- Negative Marking Scheme – For each correct response, the candidates will be awarded 1 mark in both the Papers except for Mathematics and Statistics for which each correct response will be awarded 1.5 marks.
Paper I – Paper I consists of the following subjects.
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude in Teaching.
There will be 120 questions for Paper I with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B. Each question will carry one mark.
Paper-II – In this paper, the questions from the subject of specialization of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level will be asked. There will be 31 subjects for Paper II which are given in the table below.
Minimum Qualifying marks
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||35||35||45 Marks|
- For more other details read official notification provided below links.