KU MBA 2nd Sem Exam Results Aug 2017 : Kakatiya University Declared MBA II Semester (Regular, Ex, Improvement) Examination Results @ Official Website http://kakatiya.ac.in/ KU conducted the examinations in the month of August 2017 at various examination centres. Students who had written the exams are eagerly waiting for declaration of results. Now, University declared the results for those students. Candidates can check the results through official website or direct link below page.
In this Page
KU MBA 2nd Sem Exam Results Aug 2017 – Check Here
- Name of University: Kakatiya University, Warangal.
- Name of Exam: MBA II Sem Reg/Supply Examinations
- Exam Dates: From 09.08.2017 To 26.08.2017
- Timings : 02:00 PM To 05:00 PM
- Category: Results
- Status: Available @ www.kuexams.org
KU MBA 2nd Sem Exam Results Aug 2017 :
Every Year KU conducts MBA II Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations for their students and colleges that are affiliated to it. So students who had written exams are waiting for results declaration. Now the results are out. Results of KU MBA II Semester Regular/Supplementary are also available @ educational websites manabadi.co.in, schools9.com, vidyavision.com. The following are steps to check the results & direct link is provided for the students.
Steps to check results:
- Candidates could visit official website @ www.kuexams.org
- In the Home page, Search for the link of Results Under PG results tab.
- Click on the link
- M.B.A. II Sem Exams held in month of august-2017
- M.B.A. CBCS I year II Sem exams held in the month of august.,- 2017
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number.
- Enter security code shown there.
- Click on submit.
- Result will be disclosed.
- Take a print out for further reference.
Check Here : KU M.B.A. II Sem Exam Results Aug 2017.
Download Here : KU M.B.A. CBCS I year II Sem Exams Results Aug 2017.
Here in this article we are providing the Individual links to check the Results of Kakatiya University MBA II Semester Exams Held in the month of August 2017. Candidates can check the results & apply for the revaluation if they are not satisfied with results. We will further update the links for latest information. Stay tuned to our website for more updates.