KU M.Tech 3rd Sem Exam Fee Notification June 2018 : Kakatiya University Released the Exam Fee Notification of M.Tech Third Semester (Regular & Ex Candidates) Examinations June 2018. Students of KU & its affiliated colleges who belongs to above course i.e., M.Tech III Sem and who aspires to attend the exams could make the payment of fee. Here in this article, we are providing the details as per the official exam fee notification. Candidates can download the notice and go through it. In order to know more information, students can download from the official website @ kakatiya.ac.in
KU M.Tech 3rd Sem Exam Fee Notification June 2018
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University (KU)|
|Exam Name||M.Tech III Sem Reg/Supple Exam|
|Exam Dates||Will issued in due course|
|Category||Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Available @ kakatiya.ac.in|
Kakatiya University M.Tech Exam Fee Details 2018 :
The dates for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms are as follows :
Last date for payment of exam fee by the Candidates :
- Without late fee : 13-06-2018
- With a late fee of Rs.250/- : 18-06-2018
Last Date for Preparation of Consolidated DDs by the College Principals :
- Without late fee : 14-06-2018
- With a late fee of Rs.250/- : 19-06-2018
Fee Particulars :
- M.Tech. (III-Semester) all papers : Rs.1100/-+350/- = Rs.1450/-
Note : Application Forms will not be accepted under any circumstances After 19-06-2018. For late submission of application forms, a penalty of Rs. 2,000/- per day will be charged against the colleges.
Steps to Download the Notification :
- Candidates can visit the official website @ kakatiya.ac.in
- Go to Examination Branch of KU.
- Search for the link under Notifications/Timetables.
- Click on KU M.Tech 3rd Sem Exam Fee Notification 2018.
- Download the notification and check the details.
- Note down the important dates.
- Take a print for further reference.
Direct Link :
- Click Here : KU M.Tech 3rd Sem Exam Fee Notification June 2018
Candidates can easily click on the direct link mentioned above. So that you can easily visit the official web portal directly. Check the details and pay the exam fee as per official information. Prepare well for the exams and stay tune to our website for more updates like timetable and hall tickets.