KRU PGCET Notification 2018 : Krishna University, Machilipatnam, issued notification for PGCET Exam 2018. KRU inviting the applications through the notification from the eligible candidates for admission through Krishna University Entrance Test (KRUCET-2018) into various Courses offered in Campus College of Krishna University. Krishna University & its affiliated colleges offering P.G. Courses for the academic year
2018-2019. Online applications for Entrance Test started from 08th March 2018. The following are details provided regarding application dates, eligibility, exam dates, exam centres, hall tickets, results.
In this Page
KRU PGCET Notification 2018 Apply Online @ krudoa.in
- Name of the University : Krishna University, Machilipatnam
- Name of Exam : Krishna University Common Entrance Test (KRUPGCET)
- Exam Date : 11.05.2018 to 14.05.2018
- Category : KRU PGCET Exam Details
- Official website : krudoa.in or krishnauniversity.ac.in
KRU PGCET Notification 2018 :
Eligibility Details :
Eligibility criteria for different courses and different Tests to be conducted are given in the Krishna University Admission Information Brochure. Candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who have appeared / appearing for the annual examination in 2018 only are eligible for KRUCET-2018. However, candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2018 are also eligible.
Candidates from other recognized universities are considered for admission into PG courses only, if they possess a three year Bachelor Degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or in 12+3 or in 11+1+3 pattern, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
Entrance Test :
Admissions will be given on the basis of the rank obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Test KRUCET-2018, conducted by Krishna University, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
Registration Fee :
- For General/OC Category : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PHC Category : Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment :
- Registration fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Other Category Reservations :
- Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 06%
- Backward Communities (BC) : 29% (A-7%; B-10%; C-1%; D-7%; E-4 %)
- Physically Handicapped (PH) : 03%
- Sports : 0.5%
- NCC : 01%
- CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) : 02%
- Women : 33.3% in O.C. and in each of reservation categories.
Application Process :
- Candidates could visit the official website @ krudoa.in
- In the Home page, search for the appropriate link under notifications.
- Click on the KRUCET 2018 Information Brouchure.
- Go through the notification carefully & completely.
- Click on Online application.
- Enter all the details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take the printout of application for further use.
- Release Date of Notification : 08.03.2018
- Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 08.03.2018
- Last date for submission of Online Applications :
- Without Late Fee : 30.04.2018
- With Late fee of Rs.500/- : 05.05.2018
- Downloading Hall Tickets from website : 08.05.2018
- KRUCET 2018 Exam Dates : 11.05.2018 to 14.05.2018
Direct Links :
Here we are providing the direct links to download the Notification and Application form of KRU PGCET 2018. Candidates can visit the official website for more details by clicking on the links provided above. Stay tune to our website regularly for more updates like educational & entrance test notifications.