Kerala SSLC Revaluation / Recounting Application Form March 2018 is available for candidates who are not satisfied with their results. Kerala Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) Examination RC / RV and Photo Copy or Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification of answer book online application is ready. Candidates can pay fee before last date 10th May and apply for Kerala 10th Class Re-Verification of marks at http://keralapareekshabhavan.in/.
In this Page
Kerala SSLC Revaluation / Recounting Application Details March 2018
- Name of the Board: Kerala SSLC Board
- Name of the Exam: 10th Class March 2018
- Category: Kerala SSLC 10th RV/RC form 2018
- Last date to Apply: 10th May, 2018
- Application Fee per each paper
- For Revaluation: ₹ 400/-
- For Photocopy: ₹ 200/-
- For Scrutiny: ₹ 50/-
- Official Website: www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
Kerala SSLC result 2018 declared by the education minister Professor C Raveendranath from Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan congratulated students on their success in SSLC examination and wished them success in all their future endeavors.
This year, 4.41 students appeared for the SSLC exams this year out of which 2.16 are female candidates. Last year, Kerala SSLC results were declared on May 25.
Kerala SSLC Revaluation / Recounting Revaluation Form Fee/ Last Date
- Candidates will be given opportunity for directly registeration for revaluation, scrutiny & Photo Copy.
- Registration for Revaluation includes Scrutiny also. Hence they need only to select either Revaluation or Scrutiny.
- Concerned HM’s of each school has to approve and confirm each application.
- The applicant cannot edit his/her application after the confirmation of HM
Important Points of Kerala SSLC Revaluation / Recounting 2018
Important instructions for Candidates who are applying for Kerala DHSE Plus 2 Revaluation / Recounting of March 2018 examination. Students who are not satisfied with the obtained marks in Kerala HSE Results should note these points for apply for RV/RC.
- Revaluation, photocopy & scrutiny are not applicable to IT paper.
- No need to apply for scrutiny of a paper if applying for revaluation.
- The fees for revaluation, photocopy & scrutiny are rupees 400, 200 & 50 respectively per paper.
- The printout of the application along with fee should be submitted to the headmaster of the examination centre where the candidate appeared for exam.
- Only fee paid & HM confirmed applications will be considered for revaluation / photocopy / scrutiny.
- If you edit the application, then submit only the latest printout at the examination centre.
Kerala SSLC Revaluation / Recounting 2018 Important Links
- SSLC Exam March 2018 Revaluation / Photocopy / Scrutiny Circular
- SSLC 2018 Revaluation/Photocopy/Scrutiny applications Click here to Apply
- SSLC (HI) Examination March 2018 Revaluation / Photocopy / Scrutiny Circular
- THSL (HI) Examination Branch 2018 Revaluation / Photocopy / Scrutiny Circular
- SSLC Examination March 2018 Result
- THSLC Examination March 2018 Result
- SSLC (HI) Examination March 2018 Result
- THSLC (HI) Examination March 2018 Result
- AHSLC Examination March 2018 Result