Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Result 2018 available at www.kseeb.kar.nic.in. Check KSEEB 10th Supple Result 2018 name wise from indiaresults.com. The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board is likely to announce the 10th supplementary examination result in last week of July, 2018. Students who appeared this betterment examination during the month of June can check and download their result from official website.
In this Page
Details of Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Result 2018
- Name of the University : Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB)
- Name of Exam : SSLC Supplementary June 2018
- Exam Dates: From 21st – 28th June, 2018
- Category : KSEEB 10th Supple Result 2018
- Status : Available from June last week
- Official Website : kseeb.kar.nic.in
The supplementary exams were held from June 21 to June 28. Nearly 1 lakh candidate appeared for the Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Exams 2018. KSEEB had released the SSLC Result 2018 released on May 7 this year. At least 8,03,188 had appeared for the examination.
About KSEEB 10th Supple Result 2018
Students expecting the results of the Karnataka SSLC supplementary exam 2018 can also check official KSEEB website, kseeb.kar.nic.in, to find out if they have been released.
As per the previous records, the SSLC Supplementary result is generally released in the 2nd week of July on the official website. However, there is no confirmation on the dates as yet officially. The results of SSLC Supplementary were declared on 14th July 2017 last year.
How to Check Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Result 2018
- Once released, log on to the official KSEEB website.
- Look for and click on the link for the SSLC supplementary results 2018.
- Enter the requested details to obtain your result.
- Click on submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download, Save and take print out for further use.
- Alternatively, visit the dedicated results website to access the Karnataka SSLC supplementary results.
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board came into existence in the year 1966, has been conducting SSLC and other examinations. The board regulates and supervises the system of Secondary education in Karnataka State.