IOCL Northern Region Apprentice 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited published recruitment notification for recruiting 321 Technical, Non Technical Apprentices vacancy across India. Candidates who are searching for Apprentices jobs this is the wonderful opportunity to get job in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). IOCL announces job vacancies to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh). Applicants Should complete ITI/ Diploma / Graduation in relevant trades and subjects from recognized University/Institute, required experience as the educational qualification can apply for the IOCL Northern Region Apprentice recruitment.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited invited online applications from eligible candidates, Online registrations will starts from 26th December 2019 To 22nd January 2020. For more details we provided complete information regarding to IOCL recruitment like Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection process, Application Fee and Important dates etc,. are provided below article go through it.
In this Page
IOCL Northern Region Apprentice 2020
- Organisation Name – Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Post Name – Technical, Non Technical Apprentices
- Total Vacancies – 312
- Starting Date – 26th December 2019
- Exam Date – 22nd January 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs, Recruitment
- Pay Scale – According to the Norms of the Organization
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview & Certificate Verification
- Job Location – Across India
- Official Site – iocl.com
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technical & Non-Technical Apprentices||312|
State Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08|
- Candidate must have completed Diploma/ ITI/ Graduation from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 24 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
- Candidates are requested to refer official notification for application fee.
- Online Applications Starts From – 26th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 22nd January 2020
- Admit Cards Available From – 28th January 2020
- Date Of Examination – 02nd February 2020
- Online Registration Link – Click Here
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Notification – Click Here