HP Board 10th Class Results 2018 are available to check from hpbose.org. Students can check and download result and marks sheet of Himachal Board of Secondary Education from here. Candidates can also check their results in name wise or school wise from indiaresults.com, manabadi.co.in, examresults.net and etc.
HPBOSE Class 10 Examination was started from March 4 and concluded on March 17. More than 109,780 students appeared for the Class 10 exams. The answer sheets are being evaluated at designated centres to avoid any discrepancies and for a time-bound declaration of the results.
In this Page
More Details about HPBOSE 10th Class Result 2018
- Name of the State: Himachal Pradesh
- Name of the Board: Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Exam: 10th Class March, 2018
- Exam Date: 04th – 17th March, 2018
- HP Board 10th Result Date: 24th April, 2018
- Status: Not Announced
- Official Website: hpbose.org
Students of Himachal Pradesh 10th class are much anxious to know about the HP 10th class result date 2018. As per the latest updates from HPBOSE the 10th class result 2018 is likely to release in 1st week of May 2018. Candidates can stay checking the official website hpbose.org on regular basis to know the exact result date information.
Direct Links to Access HP 10th Result 2018
How To Download HP Secondary Education Results 2018:
- Visit Our Official Web-Portal http://hpbose.org/Result.aspx
- Click on Results Page provided direct link
- Click on H.P Board Intermediate Results 2018
- Select Your Stream Like Science, Commerce, Arts
- Know Enter your Hall Ticket Number
- After that click on Submit Button
- Now you are able to check HP Intermediate Results
- Download Your Marksheet & Take Printout for future reference.
HP Board 10th Result Analysis
The students should know the previous years’ statistics related to HP Board Result for Class 10. It will help them to get an idea of the number of students who got passed and who got failed. To get this knowledge, you can also check the table given below:
|Year||Appeared Students||Pass Percentage|
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala came into existence in 1969 which prescribes syllabus, courses of instructions and text books for school education in Himachal Pradesh. Besides, it conducts examinations based on courses listed. At present, the Board conducts examination for the following classes and courses: 10th, 10+2, J.B.T and T.T.C. As many as 5 Lakh candidates annually appear in the examination conducted by the Board. Presently more than 8000 schools are affiliated with the Board.