Delhi Police Recruitment 2020: Delhi Police Department issued recruitment notification for recruiting Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator / Tele Printer Operator), There are total 649 Vacancies for both Male & Female candidates across Delhi. Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 inviting online applications from eligible candidates through official web portal @delhipolice.nic.in. Applicants must have completed their Intermediate (Class 12th) pass in Science & Mathematics and Trade Certificate in Mechanic cum Operator/ Communication System from recognized board as the educational qualification can apply for the recruitment. Candidates who are searching for government job and Police head constable job seekers this is the golden opportunity to participate in Delhi Police Recruitment.
The candidates who wish to apply for the Delhi Police Head Constable posts are advised to visit the official website of @delhipolice.nic.in. Online applications will starts from 28th December 2019 To 27th January 2020. In this article we provided complete information regarding to the recruitment like Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, Age limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Salary and Important dates etc,. are provided below.
In this Page
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
- Organisation Name – Delhi Police Department
- Post Name – Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator / Tele Printer Operator
- Total Vacancies – 649
- Starting Date – 28th December 2019
- Exam Date – 27th January 2020
- Application Mode – Online Mode
- Category – Govt Jobs, Recruitment
- Pay Scale – Between Rs. 25,000/- To Rs. 81,100/- + Allowances Per Month.
- Selection Process – Written exam, Interview
- Job Location – Delhi
- Official Site – delhipolice.nic.in
|Head Constable (AWO/TPO)||Male||Open||134||40||93||76||49||392|
- 12th exam passed in Math/Science as a subject
- English Word typing Speed 1000 Key Impression in 15 Min
- Trade Certificate in Mechanic cum Operator/Communication System
- For more educational qualification refer official notification provided below.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 32 Years
- For Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Check Official Notification.
- UR, SEBC & EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Women – No Fee
- Pay Examination fee through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking only.
- Selected candidates get good salary between Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/- of 7th CPC, Group C + Allowances.
- Computer-Based Examination
- PE & MT
- Trade Test
- Test of Computer Proficiency
|Head Constable (Male)|
Gen/ Others: 165 cm
ST: Relaxable by 5cms
Gen/ Others: 78cm-82cm
ST: Relaxable by 5cms
|Head Constable (Female)|
Gen/ Others: 157 cm
SC/ ST: Relaxable by 5cms
|Height||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||78 cms-82 cms||–|
|No. of Questions|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.|
- Registrations starts from – 28th December 2019
- Closing of registration – 27th January 2020
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Online Application Form – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here