CUCET Notification 2019 : Candidates can Download Notification for Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2019. CUCET is a national level examination which is regulated by the ten central universities & Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE). It is a combined entrance test organized for providing admission into various UG, PG & other courses offered by the central universities across the country. Interested candidates who are searching for the details of CUCET can check the information in official notification. Download through Official website @ cucetexam.in
- Click Here : Download CUCET Admit Card 2018
In this Page
CUCET Notification 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
- Name of the Organization : Central University Department
- Name of the Exam : CUCET
- Exam Type : Entrance Exam
- Exam Dates : 28.04.2019 and 29.04.2019 (Expected)
- Category : CUCET Notification
- Status : Released
- Official Website : cucetexam.in
Eligibility Details :
Age Limit :
- For UG Programmes : The candidates should not exceed 19 years of age as on 1 July 2019.
- For PG programmes : Candidates should not exceed 25 years of age as on 1 July 2019
Educational Qualification :
i) For B.Tech Course: Candidates could Pass XII standard or equivalent examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent boards and secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
ii) For B.Tech Course : Candidates could Pass B.Tech./B.E. or M.C.A or M.Sc degree from the recognized university and Secured at least 60% marks (GEN/OBC) & 55% marks (SC/ST/PwD category).
iii) For MBA Course : Candidates could pass Bachelor’s Degree of at least three years duration from a recognized University and Secured not less than 50% marks (GEN/OBC) & 45% marks (SC/ST/PwD category).
Application Fee Structure :
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- PWD Candidates : Nil
Exam Pattern :
- Question Paper Type : Multiple Choice Questions
- Parts: The exam will be conducted in two parts, i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Part-A: This section contains topics from English language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- Part-B: This part has been divided into three sections and consists of total 75 MCQs from the domain knowledge.
- Duration : 2 hours.
- Exam Mode : Offline mode.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Pattern: The exam will be conducted in OMR pattern.
Participating Universities (CUCET 2019 Examination) : A consortium of 10 Central Universities of Haryana, Jharkhand, Jammu, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, South Bihar and Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates : (Expected)
- Opening of online Application Form for all programs : 19 February 2019
- Closing of online Application Form for all programs : 26 March 2019
- Last date to accept the fee through Challan generated upto 24:00 hrs. on 26.03.2019, 27.03.2019
- Issue of Admit Cards : 13 April 2019
- Exam Dates : 28-29 April 2019
- Answer Key upload : 30 April 2019
- Grievances, if any, upto 05.00 pm on : 02 May 2019
- Corrected Answer Key ready : 09 May 2019
- Result Declaration : 25 May 2019
Click on above links to download notification & to visit Official web portal of Online Application. Stay tune to our website regularly for more updates.