BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Apply 250 Apprentice Vacancies : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bangalore has released a notification in order to fill 250 vacancies of Apprentice posts through the official website @ www.bheledn.com.The candidates who completed their educational qualification diploma in the respective branch/discipline.The details of the Recruitment is available in BHEL Bangalore Official Notification 2017-18. The eligible aspirants can attend the walk-in interview on the dates of 20th November 2017 to 16th December 2018.
In this Page
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Apply 250 Apprentice Vacancies
|Name of Organisation||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Technician Apprentice posts|
|Total No. of Posts||250 vacancies|
|Application Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Starting Date For Walk-In-Interview||16/11/2017|
|Last Date For Walk-In-Interview||16/12/2017|
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is owned and founded by the Government of India. It is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. It is Established in 1964. BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.The Eligibility details like age limit,educational qualification and other details like salary, application fees are summarised below.If you require additional information then you can visit the official website @ www.bheledn.com
- Candidates should have age limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years
- SC/ST/PH Candidates Age relaxation as per on Government Rules and Regulation.
Candidates should complete diploma in following branch/discipline
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering.
- The Eligible aspirants are invited to attend Walk-In-Interview.
Payment of fee:
For fee details go to official notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Start Date of Interview:- 20th Nov,2017.
- Last Date of Interview:- 16th Dec,2017.
Walk-in-Interview Timings :
The timings of monday to friday is different from saturday mentioned as follows
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY–9.00 am to 3.30 am
- SATURDAY–9.00 am to 11.30 am
Documents required to be carry:
- Diploma/Provisional Certificate.
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification.
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*).
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
Address of BHEL:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,