AU B.Ed (Spcl Edu) 1st Sem Exam Timetable Feb 2018 : Andhra University Declared Exam dates of Bachelor of Education (Special Education) First Semester Regular/Supplementary Exams Feb, 2018. The exams will conduct from 12-02-2018 to 17-02-2018. The students of AU & its affiliated colleges who are pursuing B.Ed 1st semester are eagerly waiting for declaration of Exam dates. Now, the candidates can Download exam schedule through official website @ aucoe.info
In this Page
AU B.Ed (Spcl Edu) 1st Sem Exam Timetable Feb 2018
- Name of the University : Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Name of Course : B.Ed (Special Education) 1st Semester Exams
- 2015-16 Admn Batch Supplementary
- 2016-17 Admn Batch Supplementary
- 2017-18 Regular
- Exam Dates : 12.02.2018 to 17.02.2018
- Category : Exam Time Table
- Status : Declared
- Official Website : www.aucoe.info
AU B.Ed (Spcl Edu) 1st Sem Exam Timetable Feb 2018 :
|Date||Time||Title of the Paper|
|12.02.2018||9.00 AM to 12.00 PM||Philosophical Foundation of Education|
|14.02.2018||9.00 AM to 12.00 PM||Perspective in Child Development|
|15.02.2018||09:00 AM to 10:30 AM||Classroom Management, Leadership & action Research|
|15.02.2018||11:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Introduction to Sensary Disabilities|
|16.02.2018||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM||Introduction to Neuro Development Disabilities|
|16.02.2018||11:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Introduction to Locomotor and Multiple Disabilities|
|17.02.2018||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM||Assessment & Identification of Needs.|
How To Download:
- Visit Official Website @ aucoe.info
- Search for the link of Timetable under PG Updates.
- Click on B.Ed (Special Edu) 1st Sem Timetable Feb, 2018.
- Download the timetable.
- Note down exam dates.
- Take print out for further reference.
Click Here : AU B.Ed (Spcl Edu) 1st Sem Exam Timetable Feb 2018.
Here we are providing Andhra University B.Ed (Special Education) First Semester Regular/Supplementary Exam Timetable Feb 2018. We will further update the official link to check results of B.Ed. Stay tuned to our website for latest updates.