APRDC CET Notification 2020: Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree College Entrance Test (APRDC CET 2020) is going to issue the official notification for APRDC CET. Here the entrance examination was conducted by AP Residential Educational Society. Interested and eligible candidates can start registration through online mode using official web portal @aprjdc.apcfss.in. As per the educational qualification the candidates will need to qualify the common entrance test in one attempt and must secure 50 percent marks in aggregate.
In this Page
APRDC CET Degree Notification 2020
This entrance exam is to get Admission into I year Degree Course B.A. (HEP), B.Com (General), B.Sc., (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) and B.Sc. (Maths, Stat and Computer Science) will be based on merit in APRDC CET 2020. Therefore Students who have appeared for Senior Intermediate in March/April 2020 conducted by the BIE A.P and TS or equivalent are ONLY eligible. Here we provided complete information according to the official notification. For more details like application process, Important dates, exam date, results, hall tickets, counselling dates details are provided in below article.
APRDC CET Notification 2020
- Board Name: AP Residential Educational Society
- Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree College Entrance Test (APRDC CET 2020)
- Application Mode: Online
- Admission into: Degree Course
- Admission into – LL.B Course (3 & 5 Years )
- Notification Date: March 2020
- Application Starts From: March 2020
- Closing Date: April 2020
- Admit Cards Available: May 2020
- Application Status: Not Active
- Official Website: aprjdc.apcfss.in
APRDC Eligibility Criteria
- Students who will appear for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April – 2020 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P and Board of Intermediate of Telangana.
- The students who will appear for the intermediate instant examinations in 2020 will not be eligible for admission
- Or equivalent to Intermediate of A.P & Telangana. will be ONLY eligible to appear for the test subject to the other conditions.
- Hence the students have qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE March 2020 and should have secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (there is a relaxation of 5% in the case of SC/ST/BCs).
|For B.A||All the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS|
|For B.Com||Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I , COMMERCE-II.|
|B.Sc||(Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC students have to write Entrance in Maths, Economics and Commerce- I|
|For B.Sc||Courses Students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.|
- Filling of the application form
- Uploading of Scanned documents
- Application fee payment
- Application form submission
Registration Fee Details
|Course||B.Sc (MPC)||B.SC (MSCs.)||B.A||B.Com|
(Including Caution Deposit Rs.25/-)
|Rs. 2125||Rs. 2125||Rs. 1015||Rs. 1015|
|Maintenance charges||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Online Application starts||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Application Payment Start date||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Last Date Of Application||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Payment Closing Date||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Admit card Available on||01 week of May 2020|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result Issued on||3rd week of May 2020|