AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Revaluation / Recounting Results 2018 can be checked from apbie.apcfss.in or bieap.gov.in. Candidates who applied for RV/RC of 1st & 2nd year examinations of General and Vocational category can check their change of mark status by using steps given below. Also candidates who applied for Scanned or xerox copy of their Answer sheet can also download the same form below steps.
In this Page
AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Revaluation / Recounting Results 2018 (Released)
- Name of the Board : Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
- Name of Exam : Intermediate IIyr March 2018
- Result Name: Revaluation / Recounting Result
- Course: (MPC, BiPC, CEC, HEC, MEC etc)
- Exam Dates: 01st – 19th March, 2018
- Category : Exam Results
- Status : Released on 08th May…
- Official Website : https://apbie.apcfss.in, bieap.gov.in
The AP Inter 1st & 2nd year examination 2018 was conducted by Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh BIEAP from 1 March to 19 March. Around 457,292 candidates registered for the AP Board Inter-II exams 2018.
- TS Inter RV/RC results from here
- TS Inter 1st & 2nd Year Supple / Improvement Time Table 2018
- AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Supple / Improvement Hall Tickets 2018
Steps to Check AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Revaluation / Recounting Results 2018
Step 1: Visit BIEAP Revaluation & Re-Verification Form official website at https://apbie.apcfss.in
Step 2: Now click on “Results for Re-Verification & Recounting” link available on Menu.
Step 3: Enter Your Hall Ticket Number & Date of Birth.
Step 5: Then click on “Submit” Button below.
Step 5: Your results will be displayed on the screen if Optioned for Scanned copy of answer sheet, download link also will be displayed.
- Direct Link to Check AP Inter RV/RC Results 2018