AP ICET Result 2018 : Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE), declared the AP ICET 2018 result on May 12. AP ICET result 2018 name wise also available online and candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth or name at www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet, manabadi.co.in, schools9.com and indiaresults.com.
In this Page
Check AP ICET Result 2018 Details here
- Name of the Organisation: Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati
- Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2018)
- Course Name: MBA and MCA Eligibility Test
- Category: AP ICET Result 2018 (ఎ.పి ఐసెట్ 2018 ఫలితాలు)
- Exam Date: 02nd May, 2018
- Result Date: 12th May, 2018
- Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in
AP ICET Cutoff Marks 2018
- The total marks of AP ICET 2018 are 200. General candidates have to qualify the cutoff of 25 per cent marks (50 marks out of 200).
- No qualifying marks have been prescribed for SC and ST categories.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks, a tie-breaker will be applied. The criteria for tie-breaker is as follows:
1 Marks scored in section A will be considered.
2. If the tie still persists, marks obtained by candidate in section B will be referred for tie-breaking.
3. In case the tie still continues, the tie will be resolved by taking into consideration the age of the candidate. Older candidates will be given preference.
How to Check AP ICET Results 2018?
- Visit official website at www.sche.ap.gov.in/ICET
- Click on “ICET Result link” on home page.
- Enter Your Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth
- Now click on “Submit” button
- Your AP ICET 2018 Result and Rank Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save, Download and take a print out for further use.
- Candidates are requested to preserve this rank card for further use.
What after declaration of AP ICET Results 2018 ?
Candidates qualifying AP ICET 2018 will be called to participate in counselling. AP ICET counselling is conducted to allot seats to candidates in the colleges and universities of Andhra Pradesh. Based on ranks in merit list, candidates will be called for counselling. The stages of counselling are given below.
- Registration for verification of certificates.
- Document verification
- Obtain manual option form and fill it
- Access and fill in the online option form with the help of the manual form.
- Allotment of seats
- Payment of the fee, reporting at the college and participating in the pre-admission processes.
AP ICET Counselling 2018
The counselling will be based on the AP ICET cutoff 2018 released as the ranks shared in the cutoff will decide if candidates are eligible for the counselling of AP ICET and other admission formalities. The AP ICET 2018 cutoff will vary among all participating B-Schools and will be different for candidates belonging to various categories. It will be available in online mode only in pdf format and the link will be shared on this page when shared by the authorities.