AP EDCET Notification 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) officially published notification for Education Common Entrance Test (Ed.CET) examination. AP EDCET was conducting by Sri Venkateshwara University (SVU). Applications are invited for those candidates who are intended to take admission to the B.Ed regular course which is of two years duration offered into the universities. Eligible candidates may submit their online application through official website of sche.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2020 – 21.
Candidate before applying AP Ed-CET (BEd) entrances test need to assure for having the nationality of India. Those students must have completed their B.A., B.Sc Home Science, B.B.M, B.Com, B.C.A, can apply for the B.Ed. entrance test. Besides this, candidates are required to show the marks memo as well as pass certificate during the admission time. Moreover the official notification was published on 13th March 2020, And interested candidates can start registration from 14th March 2020 to 24th April 2020. For more details candidates can check eligibility criteria, process to apply, syllabus etc.
In this Page
AP EDCET Notification 2020
|Organisation name||Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|University Name||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Tirupati|
|Exam name||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET 2020)|
|Notification Date||13th March 2020|
|Sources Offered||B.Ed Admission|
|Starting Date||14th March 2020|
|Last Date||24th April 2020|
|Exam Date||09th May 2020|
|Application Status||Active Now|
Details Required For Application
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying exam details
- Hall ticket number of SSC and Month, Year of passing
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Name,
- Candidate’s Father’s Name etc,.
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for their graduation level B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the application for APEd.CET-2020.
- Candidates are required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degre or in the Postgraduate Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories are required to secure minimum 40% marks.
- Note:- The candidates who have passed B.E / B.Tech with a minimum of 50% marks, with Mathematics, Physics can also apply for the course.
|Degree Types||B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.C.A./B.B.M.|
|University||any AP or other state UGC Recognised Univesities|
|Final Year Students Eligible||Yes who are appearing final year exams in 2020|
|Degree Marks||SC & ST – 40%.|
others – 50%
|Qualifying Mark||SC & ST – No Qualifying Mark|
others – 37
Application Fee Details
- General – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 400/-
- Before filling the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee by debit/ credit card/ net banking.
Important Dates To Remember
- Notification Date: 13th March 2020
- Application Starts From: 14th March 2020
- Application Last Date: 24th April 2020
- Date Of Examination: 09th May 2020
Important Quick Links
- Download Official Notification – Click Here
- Fee Payment – Click Here
- Online Application Form – Click Here
- Official Website – Click Here