AP ECET Results 2018 and rank cards are available to download now from Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test at sche.ap.gov.in/ECET. Candidates appeared this entrance test can get their rank cards using registered number and date of birth. Candidates can also search AP ECET results name wise from indiaresults.com.
In this Page
AP ECET Results 2018 Declared – Download Rank Card at sche.ap.gov.in/ECET
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapur|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Category||TS ECET Results 2018 and Rank Card|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Examination||03rd May, 2018|
|Release of Preliminary TS EAMCET Answer Key||05th May, 2018|
|Declaration of TS EAMCET Result||16th May, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Issue of TS EAMCET Rank Card||May 16th, 2018|
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as AP ECET 2018. The AP ECET exam is held every year for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc.
AP ECET Qualifying Marks 2018
The examination was for 200 marks with 200 objective type questions. In order to obtain a rank in APECET 2018, the qualifying percentage marks is 25 per cent of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the SC/ST candidates.
Steps to Check and Download AP ECET Results and Rank Cards 2018
- Open the official site of the AP ECET – sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- From home page click on ‘View Results‘ link,
- A new page will open in a new window,
- Now Enter your AP ECET Registration Number and Hall ticket No,
- Click on view result,
- Your AP ECET 2018 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download your Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018 Result
- Finally take a print out of the same for future reference.
The Jawaharlal Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) has released the Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018 results today. The exam conducted in online mode on May 3, 2018, was attended by the B.Sc. Graduates and diploma holders of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy to seeking entrance into the B.Tech and B.Pharm courses.
33,637 candidates attended AP ECET 2018 conducted by JNTUA on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The exam registered a 96.03% attendance with Guntur topping the list with highest number of candidates and Srikakulam the least attendance with only 950 students.
- Check AP ECET Results 2018 from Official website: www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- Check AP ECET Results 2018 from Sakshi Education
- Check AP ECET Results 2018 from Eenadu.com
- Check AP ECET Results 2018 from manabadi.co.in