AP 10th Class Results 2018 Check Name Wise – Students can check AP 10th Class Results with Name Wise, School Wise at eenadupratibha.net, sakshieducation.com. Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has conducted the 10th Class/SSC Examinations from 15th March to 29th March 2018 in many examination centers.
The Board Of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh released the AP Class 10 (SSC) result 2018 today at 4 pm. The result is now live on the official website of the board and the Android app – SSCAP. The Education Minister, Ganta Srinivasa Rao announced that the pass percentage this year is 94.48%. Here is the direct link to check the AP SSC Class 10 results: resn18.bseap.org.
Check AP 10th Class Results 2018 with Name
Some students may forget his/her hall ticket number. For such students here we are giving direct links to check their result using their name. Candidates need to enter first 4 letters of their name. Check the procedure below.
- Visit www.indiaresults.com or www.result91.com websites
- Select Andhra Pradesh State from list of available states on home page.
- Now click on AP SSC Results 2018 link.
- You will be asked to enter Hall Ticket Number or Name of the candidate
- Enter Min. first 4 letters of candidate name.
- Finally click on Get Result button beside your name from the list of displayed names.
- Your AP 10th Class Results with subject wise grades will be displayed on the screen.
- Save / Take a printout for further use.
This year, 94.48 per cent students cleared the AP SSC Class 10th Exam. The pass percentage of girls is 94.56% while for boys it is 94.41%. Prakasam secured first place with 97.93 pass percentage. Nellore district has the highest pass percentage with 80.30 per cent. About 5,343 schools have got 100 pass percentage while 17 schools have nil or zero pass per cent.
A total of 57,127 candidates have appeared for the AP SSC Board examination this year out of which 56,035 were regular candidates and 1,092 were private.