AP 10th Class New Time Table 2020: Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh State (BSEAP) Released the rescheduled Andhra Pradesh 10th Class New Time Table 2020, have earlier set to commence from 23rd March 2020. High Court, on the other hand, had directed the AP Government to conduct the local body elections immediately. The AP State Election Commissioner Nimmagadda Ramesh Kumar has interacted with media and expressed that the AP Class 10th class examinations will be postponed to April due to state elections to be conducted in March.
The new AP SSC Exam Time Table 2020 is yet to be announced by the board. Here we provided complete information according to the official notification. However, there is no official confirmation about the New AP SSC Time Table 2020 so as to when the examinations take place. All the students can download AP 10th Class New Time Table 2020 PDF from this website. Candidates can also check the exam dates for each subject from below article.
In this Page
AP 10th Class New Time Table 2020
- Board Name: Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh State (BSEAP)
- Exam Name: AP SSC / 10th Board Exams March 2020
- Mode of Time Table: Online
- Exams Starts From:
23rd March 202031st March 2020
- Exams Last Date:
08th April 202017th March 2020
- Revised Time Table Status: Available Now
- Revised Hall Tickets: Releases again with new dates
- Official Website: bseap.org
Details Present In Time Table
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Exam
- Date and Time of Exam
- Day of Exam
- List of subject Names
- Paper code
- Important Instructions to be followed
Revised Time Table
- All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates.
- SSC Public Examinations, March, 2020 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date / dates mentioned above.
- The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding / answering wrong question papers.
- The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the examination center other than originally allotted by this office.