ANU UG Revaluation / Recounting Application Form 2018: All candidates who are not satisfied with the results of Degree examinations can download and apply for Revaluation Re-Verification and request for Scanned or xerox copy of answer sheet. For this candidates have to pay ₹ 935/- for each paper and separate application should be used for each subject.
ANU UG Revaluation / Recounting Application Form Details
- Name of the University: Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Name of the Exam: UG All semesters
- Category: ANU UG Revaluation / Recounting Application Form 2018
- Exam Type: Regular and Supplementary
- Official Website www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
Instructions for Candidates who are seeking for ANU UG Revaluation / Recounting
- In completed applications will be rejected.
- Separate application should be used for each paper.
- Revaluation fee for each paper is Rs.935/- for all Courses (except B.C.A.), Revaluation fee for B.C.A. Course Rs.1025/- Personal verification fee for each script for all courses Rs.980 and fee for getting Xerox copy per script is Rs.1250/-
- Revaluation/Personal verification applications should be submitted to the Principals of Concerned colleges.
- The applications for Personal Verification/Revaluation/Xerox copies of Answer scripts should be counter signed by the Principal of the concerned College where the students studied.
- Revaluation, Personal Verification & Xerox copy of script fee should be paid by way of Online Challan of ANU Examination Fee A/c No.30908794589, SBI, ANU Campus (4793)
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.