ANU B.Ed 4th Sem Regular Exam Hall Tickets April 2019 : Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur Releases the Hall Tickets of (Bachelor of Education) B.Ed Fourth semester (Regular) Exams April 2019. Students of ANU & its affiliated colleges who aspires to attend the exams are eagerly waiting for the release of hall tickets. ANU B.Ed IV Sem Regular Theory exams are going to commence from 24th April 2019. You can simply access official timetable through the Website @ nagarjunauniversity.ac.in or click on the direct link below the page.
- Click Here : ANU B.Ed IV Sem Reg Exam Results May 2019
In this Page
ANU B.Ed 4th Sem Regular Exam Hall Tickets April 2019
- Name of the University : Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Name of the Exam : B.Ed 4th Sem Regular Exam 2019
- Exam Date : From 24.04.2019 to 27.04.2019
- Timings : From 10:00 AM To 11:30 AM
- Category : Hall Tickets
- Status : Available Soon…
- Official Website : nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
ANU B.Ed 4th Sem Regular Exam Hall Tickets April 2019 :
Acharya Nagarjuna University is going to conduct B.ED 4th Semester Regular Exams in the month of April/May 2019. Students who applied for degree exams in April 2019 could access the admit cards from the official website i.e., nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. Candidates need to carry the hall tickets to the exam centre as it is considered as very important document while entering into exam hall. No student is allowed inside without carrying it. The following information guides you about the process of downloading from the official website.
Steps to Download Hall Tickets :
- Candidates can visit the Official Website @ nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
- Home Page of ANU will appears on screen.
- Click on B.Ed Fourth Sem Regular Exam Hall Tickets 2019
- Enter your hall ticket number and other details required
- Candidates Can Check/Download it.
- Take a print for further reference.
Direct Link :
- Download Here : ANU B.Ed 4th Semester Regular Exam Hall Tickets 2019.
Here we are providing the information like direct link to download hall tickets. We will update the direct link mentioned above. Candidates can stay tune to our site regularly for more updates.