ANU B.Ed 1st Sem Reg/Supply Exam Fee Notification 2017-18 : Candidates can download the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) B.Ed 1st sem regular/ supply exam fee notification from the official website @ www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. Students of ANU and its affiliated colleges are waiting for the declaration of exam fee schedule. Now, the Notification is available to download. All the students are hereby informed to pay exam fee before last date. Candidates can also download it through the direct link given below.
In this Page
ANU B.Ed 1st Sem Reg/Supply Exam Fee Notification 2017-18
|Name of the University||Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)|
|Name of the Exam||B.Ed 1st sem Regular/Supply Exams|
|Date of Commencement of exam||07.02.2018|
|Category||Dec/Jan Exam Fee Notification|
Exam Fee Particulars:
- Fee for 1st semester whole examinations (both Theory and Practical) : Rs.1220/-
- Examination fee for single paper appearance : Rs.290/-
- Two papers appearance : Rs.380/-
- Three papers appearance : Rs.510/-
- Four or more papers : Rs.820/-
- Fee for practical for supplementary candidates : Rs.395/-
Important dates for payment of Fee and submission of filled in applications to principal concerned :
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee : 30.12.2017 (Saturday)
- Last date With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 05.01.2018 (Friday)
How to Download Fee Notification:
- Visit official website of ANU @ www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
- In the Home Page, Select Examination notification tab.
- Next, click on the link B.Ed 1st Sem exam fee notification Dec, 2017
- Candidates can download it.
- Official Fee notification will be displayed.
- Take a print for further reference.
Download Here: ANU B.Ed 1st Sem Reg/Supply Exam Fee Notification 2017-18.
Here we are providing the information about exam fee notification of B.Ed 1st sem Reg/supply 2018. The examinations will be held in the month of 7th February, 2018. The students who are going to attend the exams could pay the fee for both theory & practical exams before last date. Refer Official Notification for more details.