TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 : The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) Issued Notification for Junior Lineman Recruitment 2018. TSNPDCL published notification in order to fullfill 2553 Vacancies. Check the details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Website @ tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in before last date of application i.e., 19th March 2018.
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Apply 2553 Vacancies
- Name of Organisation : Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited
- Name of the Post : Junior Lineman
- Number of Vacancies : 2553
- Category : JLM Recruitment 2018
- Status : Released
- Official Website : tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
Break up of JLM Vacancies in TSNPDCL:
- Warangal : 575 Posts
- Karimnagar : 674 Posts
- Nizamabad : 500 Posts
- Adilabad : 439 Posts
- Khammam : 365 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit :
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 35 years as on 1/1/2018.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Educational Qualification :
Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman OR 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P/ Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Examination
Application Fee :
Each applicant must pay Rs.100/– (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (Rupees One Hundre And Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempt from payment of examination fee.
Scheme of Examination :
The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark. The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability. The duration of the written examination will of 2 hours
How to Apply :
- Visit Official Website @ tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Download the Notification.
- Read it completely and carefully.
- Click on apply online link.
- Enter all the details in required fields.
- Applicant should pay prescribe Fee as per the notification.
- Take a print of acknowledgement for further reference.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for Payment of Fee : 21-02-2018
- Starting date of application submission : 22-02-2018
- Last date for payment of Fee Online : 19-03-2018 up to 5:00 PM
- Last date for submission of Online Application : 19-03-2018 up to 11:59 PM
- Downloading of Hall tickets : 02-04-2018
- Date of examination : 08-04-2018
Direct Link :
- Click Here : Download TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018.
Stay tuned to our website regularly for more updates like recruitment details, hall tickets, answer keys & results.Related Content: