Telangana ECET Notification 2018 : Telnagana State Releases Soon the TS ECET (Engineering Common Entrance Test – 2018) Notification Soon at the Official Website @ ecet.tsche.ac.in. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is the conducting authority of TS ECET 2018 Exam on behalf of Telangana state council of higher education (TSCHE). Aspirants who are searching and waiting for the release of ECET Notification can download it. Candidates can know the details regarding exam like eligibility, application process, fee to apply, application dates, release date of hall tickets, exam dates etc.,.
Telangana ECET Notification 2018 Eligibility, Application Dates
- Name of the Authority : Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
- Name of the Exam: Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET)
- Exam Conducting University: JNTU, Hyderabad
- Exam Date: 9th May 2018 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM)
- Category : ECET Notification 2018
- Status : Available @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana ECET Notification 2018 :
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders of Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 will be conducted by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2018-19.
Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy with 45% aggregate with a recognized institution/ university.
- 3-years Degree in B.Sc from a recognized university/ institution.
Age Limit :
- There is no age limit for ECET 2018.
Application Fee Particulars :
- Rs.800/- For General Candidates.
- Rs.400/- For SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through AP Online/TS Online or from Eseva/ Meseva.
- Candidates can also use the credit card/debit card for making payment.
How to Apply :
- Visit official website @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Download the notification and read it completely.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required details in the required fields.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Make the payment of fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take the printout for further referrence.
- Start date for submission of online applications : 05.03.2018
- Last date for submission of online applications
- Without late fee : 06.04.2018
- With a late fee of Rs.500/- : 13.04.2018
- With a late fee of Rs.10,000 : 03.05.2018
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from website : 02.05.2018 to 07.05.2018
Direct links :
Candidates can stay tune to our site regularly for updated information.Related Content: