RUPGCET Notification 2018 : Rayalaseema University, Kurnool Released the Notification of PGCET 2018 & inviting online applications for admissions into P.G Courses for the year 2018-19 (RUPGCET-2018). Candidates who are eligible may submit their applications through online mode. The detailed information is available on the website @ rudoa.in or ruk.ac.in. RU is going to conduct the RUPGCET Exam from 21.05.2018 to 23.05.2018. Students who are desirous to apply can download the notification and know the complete information regarding exams.
RUPGCET Notification 2018 Application & Exam Details
- Name of the University : Rayalaseema University (RU)
- Name of the Exam : Rayalaseema University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
- Exam Schedule : 21.05.2018 to 23.05.2018
- Application Dates : 31.03.2018 to 30.04.2018
- Category : Notification/Application
- Satus : Released
- Official Website : rudoa.in
Qualifying in the RUPGCET-2018 does not guarantee admission. The candidate must satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission to a course.
- Applicants should have a qualifying examination with a minimum of 40 percent marks in the subject concerned. For the courses where admission based on the degree as a whole.
- For admission to MEd. The aggregate marks in BEd or B.El.Ed should be at least 50% and in case of D.El.Ed with UG Degree course with 50% marks in each course. A pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission to any course.
Application Fee :
Application Registration and Processing fee of Rs. 600/- for OC / BC & Rs. 400/- for SC / ST / PHC may be paid through online Atom Technologies & Bill Desk by using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Exam Particulars :
- No.of Questions : 100 multiple Choice Questions
- Time Duration : 90 minutes
- Marks Awarded : 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking : -0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Steps to Apply :
- Visit the official website @ ruk.ac.in or rudoa.in
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on “Application Form” and enter the details of fee payment.
- Proceed to Application form and fill the personal and academic details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Online registration without late fee : 31-03-2018 to 30-04-2018
- Online registration with late fee Rs. 1,000/- : up to 10-05-2018
- Downloading of Hall tickets : 12-05-2018 onwards @ rudoa.in
- Entrance tests (Online Mode only) : 21-05-2018 to 23-05-2018
The downloaded applications should not be sent by post or by person to the Directors office. Applications should be retained by the applicants / candidates and should be produced at the time of certificate verification only.
Direct Link :
Download Here : RUPGCET Notification 2018
Click Here : Apply Online
Here we are providing the direct links to check the details in the notification and to download the application form. Stay tune to our website for moe updates.Related Content: