Check AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Results by Name: Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate education released Junior and Senior (11th & 12th Class) General and Vocational Courses examination results. Now candidates can check their result status using their hall ticket number from bieap.gov.in or manabadi.co.in. Students who forgot their hall ticket number can check result and marks using their name from indiaresults.com.
The AP Inter 2nd year examination 2018 was conducted by Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh BIEAP from 1 March to 19 March. Around 457,292 candidates registered for the AP Board Inter-II exams 2018.
Andhra Pradesh education minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao and intermediate board secretary B Udayalakshmi released the intermediate second year or senior inter second year (Class 12) results 2018 at 3pm on Thursday, April 12, 2018.
The results are now available from 12th April 3pm on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIE AP) – bieap.gov.in. As per initial reports, Krishna district of the state has highest pass percentage (84%) and on the second number is Nellore district (77%). Guntur district is third in the list with a pass percentage of 76. The overall pass percentage of the state is 73.33.
How to Check AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Results by Name?
- Visit website indiaresults.com
- Select “Andhra Pradesh” from the list of states shown
- Now “select your respective year” from the results tab.
- Enter “first 4 letters” of your name in the Enter Name field
- Next click on “Find Result” button
- List of names which matches your entry will be displayed on the screen.
- Find your name from the list and click “Get” button beside
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- For AP Inter 2nd Year General Results Click Here.
- For AP Inter 2nd Year Vocational Results Click Here
According to the AP inter results, top 3 districts which came out with good passing percentage are: are Krishna , Nellore and Guntur. The data released by the AP government, best Government junior colleges are Vizianagaram, Nellore and Chittoor.
Last year, a total of 47,7559 candidates appeared for the AP Inter Second Year Examination out of which 72.71 per cent passed the annual examination.
In the academic session 2017-18, approximately 47,0000 general candidates and 29,000 vocational candidates appeared for the inter second year annual examination in the state of Andhra Pradesh.Related Content: